Why join NASWE?
Find support in the forum
Tired of feeling alone, searching for answers, and not knowing where to go or who to ask for help?
- Direct access to hundreds of experts from all over the country sharing their knowledge
- Get definitive answers relevant to your role or setting
- Be part of a community – no more feeling lost or overwhelmed
Gain skills in our webinars
Feeling out of your depth, not sure if you’re getting things right when it comes to coding, communications, and more?
- Learn from the experts exactly what to do in challenging scenarios.
- Gain specialist knowledge and become an even greater asset to your school.
- Trust you’re getting it right with courses based on the latest research and legislation.
Meet people at our events
Are you the only attendance practitioner in your school? Or do you just want to widen your support network and gain tips and tricks from other professionals?
At our events, you can meet members of the attendance community and stay in touch with the latest policy developments.
- Come together with your fellow attendance practitioners to share knowledge, support, and tips.
- Event topics include: Managing Attendance in your Local Area; Covid Support, and more.
- Events take place online and in-person, in a variety of locations across England.
Become a leader of change
Tired of policies that don’t suit your sector? Want to influence changes in attendance policy but don’t feel like your problems are prioritised?
With NASWE’s direct link to the Department for Education, you can have a seat at the table where key decisions are being made and directly influence policy changes.
- Be represented in policy-making decisions at a local and national level.
- Join our shared campaigns for powerful lobbying altogether.
- Be at the cutting edge of attendance policy so your children get the best from you.
Download tools and templates
Are you wasting time you don’t have searching for support tools, writing letters you’re not even sure are correct or trawling through confusing legislation?
Save time with our ready-to-use tools, templates and guides, written and approved by the leading attendance experts for you to plug and play right away.
- Get access to our full Attendance Practitioner Toolkit, including:
- audit tools
- monitoring guides
- pupil voice tools
- parent/carer support tools
- data crib sheets
- alternative provision factsheets
- Download letter templates for all scenarios. Fill in the blanks and save time while knowing you’re saying the right thing
- Read our government legislation cheat sheets – legislative documents explained in real-talk. So, you can understand the changes as they happen.
How does it work?
Membership is FREE
Just register your details to become part of our thriving community of attendance professionals.
- Gain access to the Forum, Downloadable Tools & Resources, and stay updated about upcoming Training and Events*.
- Get invited to be part of discussions to have your opinion heard in policy discussions.
* Trainings & events involve a small fee to cover costs and keep membership free for everyone.